COMMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
If you’d like to commission me, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (or via the contact form on this website) with your name and description of the drawing you want + all the necessary references. If I accept your commission, I’ll show you the sketch and wips so you could make any necessary corrections (:
Please take notice that the price of the commission can change depending on the amount of details.
If you commission a traditionally done painting I’d be happy to ship the original physical piece to you.
- I can decline your offer if I don’t like the subject or if your idea is beyond my skills or style.
- If you plan to commission something for any purpose beyond personal use, such as for commercial purposes or publishing, it'd require additional discussion regarding the price of the commission, copyright transfer, etc.
- If you have a certain deadline in mind for the commission, please make me aware of it before commissioning so I could check with my own schedule and availability.
- Please let me know if you don’t want me to post the commissioned piece online, otherwise I reserve the right to showcase my work for my portfolio.
- Will not do: porn, gore, excessive violence etc. Light erotica and nsfw is fine though.
- If you ask me for mecha, I might do it but I’ll charge extra : D
OCs or real people are fine, and I’m completely okay with drawing for fandoms I’m not familiar with if you provide me with sufficient references.
I accept payment in USD via Paypal.
I’ll start working on your commission after I receive the payment (you can pay me 50% upfront and the rest after I show you the sketch).
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask (: